NSC is seeking a fundraising and membership coordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a fundraiser for Nicaragua Solidarity Campaign. This is a fun and varied role which requires creativity, good writing & organisational skills and the ability to work independently as well as with others.
The Nicaragua Solidarity Campaign is the leading body in the UK supporting peace and social progress for the people of Nicaragua. We work with Nicaraguan organisations fighting for social, economic and environmental justice, and promote public understanding in the UK of Nicaragua’s battle against poverty.
The main responsibilities of the post are:
- To raise funds for NSC in order for the organisation to survive and thrive.
- To maintain the membership of individuals affiliated to NSC.
- To liaise with the finance worker to ensure adequate accounting records and appropriate financial systems are maintained.
- To ensure that administrative office needs are met.
- To work with other members of staff in communications through the NSC website, webinars, social media and electronic and paper publications.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 14 June at 10am
Please send your CV together with a supporting statement which clearly sets out how you meet all essential criteria for the role.
Interviews dates are TBC. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that any offer of employment will be made subject to references and confirmation of the right to work in the UK.