TERMS & CONDITIONS
& FAIR TRADE SHOP
Calendars, Diary, The Helpless
Playing Cards & some
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nicaraguan Coffee & Other
Things to Eat & Drink
Children & Nodding Animals
GIFT FOR NICARAGUA
CDs & DVDs
Bamboo clothing & socks , Gloves,
Jigsaw Puzzle, Palestinian soap, Mug, Tea towel, Bowl, Planter, Mirror
& Fridge magnet
Terms of service
Ordering from our shop
- Your browser must be set to accept cookies.
- You can pay by cheque or by card - select the option you require.
- You can buy using Visa and MasterCard.
- 3D Secure is enabled on our website.
- It is always helpful if you add a phone number and/or email address
in case we want to discuss an item you have ordered or delivery.
- You are welcome to add a different delivery address. If this
function does not work then send us an email.
- To order by phone or to ask a question contact 020 7561 4836 or
Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in UK sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
- All prices include postage and packaging for UK delivery. For
delivery outside the UK please select the option to add an additional £5
postage. If the order is large or heavy and you think the extra postage
will be more than £5 then you are welcome to make a donation to cover
the extra charge.
- Delivery is usually by 2nd class Royal Mail post. If you need
something urgently you should let us know by email when you make the
order. Occasionally your order may be sent by 1st class post or via
Parcel Force's 48 hour service.
- We aim to post your order within a few days of receiving it, stock
permitting. We prefer not to send the order in parts but at times we may
- Orders can only be accepted from persons 18 years or over.
- Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may
change at any time prior to acceptance of your order.
- If you are not satisfied with your order, contact us by phone or
email to discuss the options, eg. changing a t-shirt size or design,
making a substitution or getting a refund, Items must be returned in
good condition within 14 days (except around Christmas). This does not
affect your statutory rights.
- If you want to cancel your order then do so by email and we will
provide a refund.
- The contract for this order will be governed under United Kingdom
- Your transaction details remain confidential (in accordance with the
Data Protection Act 1998).
- We do not buy or sell supporter or customer details for marketing
- Your payment and delivery details are kept on a secure server.
- Your details may be added to our mailing list, so from time to time
we can contact you about our other sales offers that may be of interest.
- The information collected by cookies can be used to identify you and
to track your movements around our websites. This is standard procedure
on e-commerce websites.
- Our overall policy is to provide a reliable delivery service of good
quality solidarity products within a safe, secure environment via the
- All profits from our sales operation go to the work of Nicaragua
Donations and other payments
- Transactions involving donations, membership fees and payments for
events are covered by the above systems, terms and conditions, data